Saturday 10 December 2011

Inspiration of Iron Legacy


Iron Legacy - concept art

This is a homework for Game designing class. I wanted to do a RPG game like Final Fantasy.

The concept of this homework came from a little plan which I and my friends made privately.

Every one of us should design a “country” with different culture and story.

But every “country” must be under the same background setting we had made.

I designed a Kingdom which was composed by a giant meteorite.

And, people who lived in the Kingdom, their life style was affected by the material also the gravity of the Meteorite.

Besides of the Meteorite Kingdom, I designed few cities with distinctive culture for it.


這是一項遊戲企劃課程所做的作業,我的構想為一個類似Final Fantasy的RPG遊戲,

故事發想是來自跟同學私下玩的一個小計劃,就是在同一個世界觀的設定下,

大家各自構想一個文化各自差異的國家,於是我的想法是一個住在由巨大隕石,

居民的生活受隕石的物質及引力所影響,而這也在我做這堂課的作業後,

主角所居住的國家,並設計出了其他文化不同的種族及城市。

上圖為一開始設計的概念圖。

No comments: