Wednesday 6 February 2013

Evaluation of the first animation practice in MA


 In the method project, we have to make a short animation with a character and a chair. I have
to design of the age of my character and the chair. At the begin, I was thinking to set the age
of the character is a young age girl, because I want to challenge myself to make a character
whose age and gender is very different than me. However, I found a lot of old lady models on
the bus I take to school every day. Therefore, I change my design for the character to a lovely
old lady, and set the background in my experience of my grandmother. At the same time, I tried
to find a traditional chair design to match the character, and I found a design of waving chair
in the book. Thus, the design of my method project will focus on an old lady with a Chinese
traditional waving chair.

The second character design

Final character design and chair design

Chair design and background design

The Character movement design





No comments: