Thursday 7 March 2013

Bus Stop

The first concept image.

At the first meeting of this semester, we got the information that 
we have to decide to join a competition or have a work experience. 
Meanwhile, our tutor suggest the three competition we can join.
 Before we meeting, I was fascinated by  a simple animation by David Shrigley. 
Therefore, I tried to make my short animation with this style and make it funny. 
The image of a men waiting for a bus just came to my mind.


Laundry by David Shrigley.


Character and object design.

The brief of the competition is showing your image of the future.
In my idea, it won't be a huge change in the future.
People still need to wait for the bus, and everything just same as usual.
The only thing has been changed is everything started to fly except human beings.
What will it be if everything started to fly is the idea I want to tell.



No comments: